Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jess LC

You know when you come across something and you're annoyed with yourself that you hadn't seen it sooner? That's how I feel about Jess LC. I love a) that her collections are categorized by Chicago street names and b) that all of her pieces are perfect for work or going out, layering or wearing solo.

I especially love her Soc Chic line which is a social cause collection that raises money and awareness for non-profits. Fashionable, functional and charitable. Great lineup. Aside from designing perfectly relevant and classic jewelry, Jess has a blog, Makeunder My Life, which focuses on "designing a life with intention." Now you go check her out as to a) avoid annoyance for not hearing about her sooner and b) order me a gift such as those earrings.

1 comment:

Jess LC said...

Thank you so much for writing about Jess LC! I really, really appreciate your kind words. I actually just started an Ambassador program for bloggers (today) if you are interested, here are the details: http://makeundermylife.com/off-the-chain-become-a-jess-lc-ambassador/.

Have a great day!