Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Abe & Mary

Meet my new roommates. They used to live at my favorite antique store right near my house. Dan O knew I had my eye on them for awhile (mostly because Abe is his favorite pres and I was thinking about getting them for him), when lo and behold he gifted me with my first ever President's Day present last night. He mentioned the woman behind the counter said something like, "A President's Day present! Well that's a first. Isn't that somethin?" It most certainly is.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

omg- so romantic!

Kate said...

Those are awesome! What a great President's Day president present :-D

(I've been checking my local antique stores lately looking for similarly awesome-yet-quirky wall hangings, and haven't had your luck. ::fingerscrossed:: for something awesome on this weekend's expedition!)