Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Coordinating With Jess LC


Behold, my submission for the Jess LC Design Your Look Challenge. The challenge is to create a spring look around two Jess LC pieces. This was semi-easy for me because a) I already have Jess's Diversey Medium Solid Enamel Paisley Necklace and b) I love the Paisley Small Drop Earrings and need them asap.

I also have the Franklin "Dream Bigger" necklace and couldn't love it a bit more. I wear it constantly and people are always curious about the braille message. All of Jess's pieces are completely versatile and classic which definitely makes her one of my favorite designers out there. And she's local! Check out Jess's blog, Makeunder My Life here and shop the Jess LC collection here. Vote for your fave Design Your Look submission (ahem, mine) starting on April 11th!





4 comments:

X-Factor said...

You should have waited until, say, 4/10, to post this! This gives the rest of us plenty of time to dream up looks to compete with yours...!


I'm jealous that you have those necklaces. I've got a Franklin necklace straight chilling with my other 40,000 wists right now.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm loving these colors and that scarf is so cute!

Mikelle Jade said...

I love this color palette.
It's actually the colors my kitchen pretty much-- wish I had a budge to get clothes like these. Good luck!

ali v. said...

I couldn't be happier that the Design Your Look Challenge led me to your gorgeous corner of the blogosphere! Your blog is incredible--as is this outfit and color palette. I fell in love with that scarf a few weeks ago and have been watching it ever since ;) I love the mix of mint green with the coral and blue. It all works PERFECTLY.

If you want to use your impeccable polyvore skills again, you should really consider joining in my weekly linkup, Friday’s Fancies! It's a great way to showcase your style and find new blogs at the same time. Though I can't promise $200, I can promise an extra entry in my {ode to france giveaway} this week :)

I would be so honored to have you link-up...and I can't wait to see more from you! xoxo {av}