Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Scream You Scream

I couldn't love this cake more. So cute and easy for a birthday. Speaking of birthdays....today is my sister Elizabeth's 18th. 18 years ago today my name got called over the PA where I got called to the Secretary's office to find out I had a new sister. Then I patiently waited at a friend's house after school until my Dad picked me up to meet her at the hospital. I can't believe how old you are ElizaB!
Happy Birthday to you!

From One Charming Party: Stay cool. Even an ice cream party deserves a cool cake. Take a simple ice cream cake and top it with chocolate ganache. Add a chocolate ice cream cone to the top to make it look like melted ice cream. Don’t forget the sprinkles.

See more fab party ideas at One Charming Party here.

Photo credit One Charming Party

2 comments:

Julip Made said...

This looks delicious and absolutely adorable!
~ Julie

Maureen said...

god, this looks so freaking delicious. i might need to make it for my bday this year!

also...please don't think i've forgotten your favorite thins post! i've just been too busy to devote the proper time to it....coming soon I PROMISE!

-maux