Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blogging It Forward

Yesterday I wrote about the Beautiful Blogger Award passed on to me by Ann Pierce at Pierce Whole Nutrition. Part of the deal is writing 10 things about yourself and then passing the award on to more bloggers. I was really excited to compile a list, so please enjoy some site seeing......

1. Life in Love with Lady O: Written by Dan O's cousin Megan, she blogs about all things Olivia (her 3 year old daughter). Megan captures so many great moments with Olivia and you can't help but think how lucky she is to have it all wrapped up in a neat little place. Another one of my favorites for that same reason is Megan's twin sister Aimee's blog about her little ones, Esme and Emmett. Her pictures of them are especially sweet.

2. Kitchen Notes: Kitchen Notes is written by Megan's sister-in-law, Meghan. It is a great spot dedicated to recipes and cooking tips. I recently got to meet Meghan at Fuel and she's so great - it was fun putting a face to the blogger!

3. Just Say Maux: Mo is a friend from high school who I recently caught up with thanks to facebook and blogging. Her travels are enough to make anyone jealous, she's got awesome taste and is a really great writer.

4. The Blushing Hostess Entertains: Catherine's blog is a pretty site dedicated to entertaining, fashion and design.

5. Elie's Papel: Elie is a talented interior designer who also makes accessories and uses her illustrations on super cute things like notecards.

6. you are my fave: This blog has been on my daily list for a long time now. Melanie blogs about her favorite finds around the internet and a lot about sleeping/dining nooks. It's really cute and it's great spot for inspiration and links.

7. Bows and Sparrows: Thanks to Twitter I've been introduced to a lot of new blogs. Bows and Sparrows is one of them and it's quickly become one of my new faves.

Thanks again, Ann! Bloggers, remember: if you would like to to accept the award, please acknowledge the person who sent it to you, list 10 things about yourself that your readers may not know, and pass it on to other bloggers!

4 comments:

Bows and Sparrows said...

Thanks for the kind words, Katie. :) I've got the Social Secretary bookmarked!!! Yay!

Punctuation Mark said...

Thank you for the comment... Will mention your blog tomorrow on my friday links...have a nice weekend!

Sara McCarty said...

Hi! Love love love your blog!! And thanks for the recommendations on other great blogs, I'm adding a few of these to my regular reading!!

Maureen said...

thanks for the shout out girl! and for all the links to new blogs. i just added a whole bunch to my already burgeoning google reader.