Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot Dog Champ or Whirlwind Sweetheart?

Well, the bff is having a baby! This means a shower is in order. The above is what danced around my head last night - very similar to sugar plums. No matter if it's a girl or a boy, I think the babe will still be a hot dog eating champ...which will make me very proud.

I Remember Summer, bomobob; Hot Dog Eating Champ Tee, crewcuts; Girls' Whirlwind Dress, crewcuts; Rainbow Baby Shower cake via Oh Happy Day; Elephant and Giraffe Rattles, Bla Bla; The Secret Circus by Johanna Wright, Amazon; Animal Parade Cupcake Kit, Meri Meri; Paper Straws, Polka-Dot Market.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Bryn has the elephant rattle! She likes to take the shorts off.You can get it at Camp Willow :)

Ann Pierce said...

Fun!! Bff is lucky to have you planning her shower.

Clevor1 said...

I added your post to MY blog!
clevor1.blogspot.com. Check out my gift to your BFF on MY blog! =)