Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fill a Tote

I'm not sure I could love this idea an inch more. Melanie from You are My Fave submitted a handcrafted harvest party to City Cradle Design's Fall Celebration Challenge and today her event is up for viewing pleasure. Her inspiration was the farmer's market and everything looked amazing but this last bit was the kicker:

"For the favors, I sewed up some tote bags and placed takeaway items that you would find strolling the booths at a farmer’s market."
Leave a comment for Melanie's design and you could win something rad.

4 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

You're rad. Thanks, I need the encouragement after seeing the awesomeness of the first one. I kind of lost my confidence.

Maureen said...

love this! planning to steal for a party!

Silver Strands said...

Melanie's party ideas are always fantastic.

And your blog is TOO cute. I love it. And will definitely be back!

Amanda said...

this is the sweetest idea.
i can almost taste that crusty fresh bread.
yum!

http://dearmusketeer.blogspot.com/